Before following these steps on how to get American Netflix on Mac, check out my previous article on how to get American Netflix.
1. Click on the Apple menu (the Apple icon on the left side of your menubar), then select “System Preferences…”
2. Under the “Internet and Wireless” section choose “Network”.
3. On the left side of the window there will be a list of connections. Choose the connection type that you are using (If you are using a wireless connection, you would select Wi-Fi, etc) then press the “Advanced…” button in the bottom right corner of the window.
4. In the new window that appears, choose the “DNS” tab.
5. You will see a window like the one below. It should be empty or have a faded out IP address already entered.
Press the “+” button below the “DNS Servers” textbox and type in the first IP address: 18.104.22.168
Press the “+” button again and type in the second IP address: 22.214.171.124
6. Press the “OK” button.
7. Press the “Apply” button to commit your changes.
8. Restart your device.