Before following these steps on how to get American Netflix on XBox 360, check out my previous article on how to get American Netflix.
- If you are planning to use your XBox 360 with our service we recommend configuring your router
- In case you do not have a router and your XBox 360 is connected directly to cable or phone line modem please follow this procedure:
1. Go to My Xbox, and then select System Settings.
2. Select Network Settings.
3. Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network, if you are prompted to do so.
4. Select Configure Network.
5. On the Basic Settings tab, select DNS Settings.
6. Select Manual.
7. Select Primary DNS Server
8. Enter the primary DNS server as below and then select Done.
Select Secondary DNS Server. Enter the secondary DNS server as below and then select Done.
Primary DNS: 184.108.40.206
Secondary DNS: 220.127.116.11
10. Press the B button on your controller, and then select Test Xbox LIVE Connection.
if you get “We’re unable to connect to Netflix. Please try later. Support: netflix.com/tvhelp“. and/or
If Netflix does not respond when you select it, try deleting Netflix and downloading the software again. Here’s how:
- Go to My Xbox, and then select System Settings.
- Select Memory.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely the Xbox 360 Hard Drive).
- Select Games.
- Find and select any items that refer to Netflix.
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Video Marketplace, and then select Netflix.
- Select Confirm Download to download Netflix.