Before following these steps on how to get American Netflix on PS3, check out my previous article on how to get American Netflix.
If you are planning to use your PlayStation3 with our service we recommend configuring your router.
In case you do not have a router and your PlayStation3 is connected directly to cable or phone line modem please follow following procedure:
1. Select (Settings) > (Network Settings).
2. Select [Internet Connection Settings].
3. Select [Ok] when a confirmation screen is displayed stating that you will be disconnected from the Internet.
4. Select [Custom]. Leave all settings as is until you reach [DNS Settings].
5. Select [Manual] and fill DNS server fields with values from the table below:
Primary DNS: 126.96.36.199
Secondary DNS: 188.8.131.52
6. Press Right button on the PS3 controller until offered to check connection. Check connection to save the new settings
Always restart your device by unplugging the power
source and plugging it back in. Also, if you have an
ethernet cable plugged in, unplug the cable and plug it